Today is Monday, June 24, 2019.
Welcome to the Hebert High School Alumni Association website.
The Hebert High School Alumni Association is made up of former students of
Hebert High School which existed in Beaumont, Texas from 1922 to
The association sponsors a mass reunion every three years. The first reunion was held in 1986. The reunions include all classes and have over 800 alumni and guest in attendance.
The Alumni Association also gives scholarships annually to high school seniors. Funds for the scholarship are raised by annual membership fees direct donations from alumni and others and fund raising activities.
The associations meets at least four times annually to plan fund raisers, administer the scholarships and plan the reunions. All Hebert Alumni can attend the meeting and be a part of the Association.
The Hebert High School Alumni Association is a 501C7 non-profit organization and the Hebert High School Alumni Association Scholarship Fund is a separate 501C3 organization. Only donations to the Scholarship Fund are tax deductible by the donor. Reunion fees and other monies paid to the association that do not go directly to the scholarship fund are not tax deductible.
Plans for the coming reunion are well underway. Committees are meeting and finalizing activities.
Due to City Regulations, Restrictions and Security concerns, alternate plans HAVE BEEN made to substitute for the “Friday Reunion Parade”. It has been decided to have a “CLASS VEHICLE DECORATION COMPETITION” as a substitute for the parade. The Hebert High Campus Parking Lot – now known as Beaumont United – will be used for the car showing. Each Class / Class Member that is registered can sponsor – “Best Dressed Vehicle”.
Whereas the decorated vehicle will be stationary – Dressing your vehicle "On Site" can really stand out. Trophies will be awarded, and independent judges will be used to determine – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- A Dressed Vehicle must be owned / sponsored by a registered reunion participant.
- Classes may group together to sponsor one vehicle.
- The Business Manager has made arrangements for the city stage for the Music and any announcements. This time is used to mix and mingle.
- It is imperative that vehicles that are participating in this event be at the site early for staging purposes. There will NOT BE any last-minute entries. Participants MUST declare their entry by NOON, Thursday, June 27th.
Beaumont United Campus Parking will be open at 8:00 AM FOR participants to "DRESS YOUR RIDE".
- FRIDAY Morning, 8:30 am til 9:15 am - Dress your vehicle
- Misc. Classic Vehicles and Corvette Cars on Display, Local Dealership Vehicles Displayed
- FRIDAY Morning, 9:45 am til 10:15 am - Judging of the Best Dressed Vehicle
- FRIDAY Morning, 10:30 am til 10:45 am - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place winners announced
- FRIDAY Morning, 11:00 – Dismissal and back to the hotel
Each class needs to submit a theme song for the Parade of Classes to Dr. Gatsy Moye at (409) 350‑2269.
June 5, 2019 was last day for MCM Elegante Hotel to honor the negotiated discount rates for the reunion. Rooms are still available however and the rate may still be honored for a limited time for reunion participants.
Hello Hebert High School Alumni Twirlers!
Calling all twirlers who will participate in the upcoming Mass Reunion. Please let me know if you are interested in performing. It’s time to wipe the dust off that baton or head to Swicegood . We have several twirlers on board. Please call me or text me at 972-693-5546 if you are interested. It’s going to be a Fun time!
Trying to get cheerleaders past and present who are interested in representing your class through cheer at the Mass Reunion. Please contact Regina Booker at (409) 665-7703. Please pass the word.